Strategic Results has worked shoulder-to-shoulder with civilian, government, and military clients for over 25 years.
We help our clients accomplish their missions by delivering quality products and expert services on time, on budget, and in keeping with their vision and values.
Project Management Services
Delivering Value, Exceeding Expectations.
Our technical expertise and proven processes drive exceptional results for performance, cost, and schedule.
Full Lifecycle Support from Certified Professionals. From market research to closeout, helping clients obtain products and services seamlessly.
Empowering Employees to Improve Organizational Outcomes. Live and virtual instruction to meet evolving workplace requirements.
Turning Information Into Action.
We help clients harness the power of big data to guide strategy and improve decision-making.
Inspiring Engagement Through Innovation.
We help clients craft creative approaches and tailored messaging that connect with target audiences.
Return to Work Lease Consolidation
Reimagining the Federal Workplace Environment. We help clients design their workplaces to optimize space, enhance productivity, and manage mobility.
Project Management Services
We help our clients achieve their strategic objectives on time and on budget through effective planning, execution, and control of their projects. Our Project Management Institute (PMI)-certified project managers have successfully led projects using predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches, tailoring our methodology to what best fits the work and the customer. That experience, combined with deep subject-matter expertise in a variety of domains, allows our staff to develop creative, practical solutions and deliverables that exceed expectations.
- Project Management Office (PMO) creation
- Program portfolio management
- Project identification and selection
- Business case development
- Monitoring and controlling systems
- Stakeholder engagement
- Budgeting/cost management
- Schedule development and management
- Resource development and management
- Procurement management
- Risk identification, analysis, and response planning
- Project Management Information System (PMIS) implementation
- Project tracking and reporting
- Cost-benefit analysis
SR provides acquisition services to both DoD and civilian agencies in the engineering, architecture, media, and information-technology sectors, providing tailored support throughout the entire acquisition lifecycle. Our acquisition experts support Defense Acquisition University, Federal Acquisition Institute, National Contract Management Association, and other DoD programs and contracting agencies nationwide.
Our highly experienced team of certified acquisition professionals meets the challenges of frequently evolving requirements to achieve timely, cost-effective delivery of quality products and services. We have consistently earned high customer satisfaction ratings for our excellence, innovation, and ethics while providing services for more than 431 contracts with civilian and military clients. For example, SR earned the Director’s Award twice from the National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for our outstanding support.
- Acquisition strategy and planning
- Market research
- Solicitation documentation
- Independent government cost estimates
- Source selection
- System award management exclusion documentation
- Post-negotiation business clearance
- Procurement peer review documentation
- Legal review of award
- Technical evaluations
- Post-award synopsis/notice of award
- Notification of unsuccessful or successful offeror
- Successful offeror representation and certifications
- Competitive range determination
- Pre-award debriefing documentation
- COR Designation/Appointment Letter
- Contract action report
- EDA contract/distribution
- Original contract award
- Concurrent modification and attachments
- Task/delivery order and attachments
- Bilateral signature page
- Contract execution oversight
- Contract file management
- Modifications, delivery orders, and options
- Quality assurance
- Invoice processing
- Contract closeout
Training empowers employees to do their best work, improving output and efficiency to the benefit of the entire organization. Strategic Results delivers a wide range of high-quality training in the federal space, including the full lifecycle of development for online Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) -compliant courses and tailored in-person or live virtual training from expert industry partners.
We create courses from scratch or modernize existing courses to take advantage of new technology and incorporate the latest approaches to improve engagement and retention.
During the pandemic, our support allowed clients to successfully pivot to live remote and/or virtual training, and we continue to help clients leverage their ability to increase access and reduce costs without sacrificing quality. Our training builds workforce knowledge and allows employees to meet annual requirements, earn required continuing education units, achieve certifications, and advance in their careers.
- Change management
- Continuing education
- OSHA training
- Tailored on-site training courses
- Live virtual courses
- Self-paced and hybrid courses
- Content and design development
- SCORM-compliant course development for learning management system (LMS)
- Training for certifications
- Continuing education
- Aviation safety training
- Transportation safety training
- Occupational safety training
- Strategic planning facilitation
- Off-site meeting management and facilitation
- Course materials/collateral procurement
- Quality training
- Technical staffing
Data analysis turns a sea of information into easy-to-understand insights that drive good decisions for improved outcomes. We help our clients achieve results through services that include database design and management, public data source integration, and statistical analysis.
Our cloud technologies, open-source software, and big-data engineering solutions improve performance, accessibility, and activity-based intelligence for our clients. We work alongside clients to achieve their goals by transforming large, complex sets of raw data into clear and dynamic visualizations and reports that tell an informative, actionable story.
SR uses the latest approaches in market sensing, analytics, and evidence-based program design to develop solutions like our Distant Early Warning (DEW) Line, which aggregates publicly available data with passive sensing information. This solution was developed to help military leaders monitor the wellbeing of members and families and act quickly to improve available services when needed.
- Statistical design, research, and analysis
- Program development and evaluation
- Metrics development and implementation
- Data capture, cleaning, and management
- Process improvement
- Data dashboard design
- Data visualizations using Tableau
- Technical and data reporting
- Infographic development
We help clients achieve program goals by delivering engaging, effective messaging targeted to the right people at the right time. Through our work, federal agencies have increased public awareness and engagement in core services, influenced safer workplace practices among staff, modernized outreach efforts, facilitated scientific discovery, and successfully secured congressional funding for critical initiatives.
Whether a single product or multi-faceted campaign, visually striking printed brochures or captivating augmented reality experiences, we identify and execute products and services that best support the agency mission. SR embraces creativity and encourages innovative approaches, empowering our skilled strategists and award-winning designers, writers, and editors with the processes and tools needed to realize them.
- Strategic communications planning
- Marketing plans
- Market research
- Competitive analyses
- Website and mobile application development and analytics
- Social media campaigns
- Content management
- Plain language writing
- Scientific and technical writing
- Electronic and print media, including newsletters, posters, brochures
- Infographics and data-driven communications
- Graphic design
- 508 compliance
Return to Work, Lease Consolidation
At SR, collaboration is the hallmark of our change-management approach. Our team involves employees and leadership from the beginning to gain a keen understanding of organizational culture, values, concerns, and potential barriers to change so we can develop effective, customized return-to-work and lease-consolidation strategies.
Throughout the process, our team conducts surveys, focus groups, and town halls to solicit feedback and gain insights from key departments and stakeholders. That input creates a solid foundation for thoughtful office space and system design that adheres to federal property regulations, improves utilization of space, enhances productivity, maximizes employee mobility, and cultivates workplace collaboration.
We understand that needs vary among agencies and workplaces and know each project requires fresh ideas and creative solutions. Since the onset of the pandemic, we have helped our clients create customized transition plans and processes for returning to the office that prioritize employee health, safety, and wellbeing.
- Change management
- Workplace transformation strategy
- Portfolio lease consolidation/co-location
- Property footprint management
- Space utilization standards
- Enhancing workforce flexibility, collaboration, and health
240 477 5097
9711 Washingtonian Blvd, Ste 550
Gaithersburg, MD 20878